Saturday, February 15, 2014

CRAFT Challenge #246

Hello everyone!!!  I just wanted to share the card I made for CRAFT Challenge #246 - Christmas.

Sponsors are:
Prize is $20 voucher to their store
Prize is 3 images of choice
Prize is 5 digital images of choice
Prize is 3 images of choice

Here's my card...
I used Caroling from Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  I colored the image with Crayola colored pencils.  I used a rubber stamp to stamp Merry Christmas.  The DP is from my mom's stash.

Challenges....
Just B Creative - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.
~Abby


3 comments:

Cara said...

This is so very cute Rhonda. Good job getting a leg up on Christmas cards! Thanks for sharing this with us at TTCRD, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

verybellemakes said...

Great layout Abby! Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT

Diane said...

Very cute colors and design.

Hugs diane