Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ATCs

Hello everyone!!!  I just wanted to share a few ATCs I made.

For this one I drew a fish and some seaweed.  I colored it with BIC Markits.

For this one I drew a spiral thing and drew stars around it.  I colored it with BIC Markits.

For this one I wrote dream big and drew a rainbow.  I colored the rainbow with BIC Markits.

For this one I drew a Morning Glory which is a type of flower.  I colored it with BIC Markits.

For this one I drew a flower and tangled inside of it.

For this one I drew a rainbow and colored it with BIC Markits.

For this one I traced a punch out and drew the belt.  I also colored this with BIC Markits.

Challenges....
Jellypark Juniors - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Forever Friends - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
~Abby

10 comments:

Susan Kennedy said...

These are awesome ATC's.. I really need to try some of these myself! I love all of them! Great drawing! AND coloring! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}

Tracey Boley said...

Wow you have been busy.

They are all wonderful,I really like the black and white one.

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends. Good luck

Tracey DTxxx

Josephine said...

A fabulous set of ATCs!

Thanks for joining us at at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Natalie Laurijssen said...

This is a gorgeous set of ATCs! Thanks for joining us at Forever friends this month.
X - Natalie - X

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Your ATC's are lovely Abby, I really like the flower one, so glad that Jellypark Juniors is back so that we get to see your fab makes again. Mel :o)

Joan Macdonald said...

Great work. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely collection of ATC's.
Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends this month.
Pauline
x

Eva Gro said...

Your coloring is just amazing! and you have been really creative with your ATC`s.

Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

Whimcees said...

Hello Abby!

What wonderful ATCs - I love your creativity! Your smash book is so much fun! Wishing you a happy day tomorrow!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Hi Abby please contact us about what idea you have for our next charity stamp. Thank you for supporting Jellypark Juniors we really appreciate it. New challenge to follow soon. Mel :o)