Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Costume

Hello everyone!!!  I just wanted to share my paper doll costume I made for Halloween.

My shirt and skirt.  All of it is made out of poster board.  I colored it with Crayola crayons.  I used one of my mom's dragonfly stamps to add designs to my shirt.

My flower.  I used a Stampin' Up stamp and some blue ink.  The blue bling is from my mom's stash.

My purse.  I drew, colored and cut out my purse.  I used my trick or treat bag to glue my purse onto.

I'm going to enter it in the following challenges....
Little Hands - Halloween 


Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
  ~Abby

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

A wonderful and creative costume! I hope that you had fun and lots of great treats! You have been creating so many beautiful projects - I love the Smash Book flowers! Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane