Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May Kids Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe

Hello!!  I just wanted to share a card I made for The Crafter's Cafe May Kids Challenge.  The theme for May is Mother's Day/Special Lady.  

Here's my card....
The image is from Limited Runs.  I colored the image with Crayola colored pencils.  The DP is from my mom's stash.  I put glitter glue on the wings.

 I'm going to enter it in the following challenges....
Jellypark Juniors-Anything Goes
Diddy Doodles-Growing
One Stitch At A Time-Use a Digi/Mother's Day


Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
                        ~Abby

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Abby, your card is beautiful. I love the flowers on the backing paper and those glittery wings are great. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Great Mother's Day card - the colors are happy and fun and I love the glitter wings! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Barbara Diane

Nelly Shaw said...

Super yummy colours used on this great card! thanks for joining in with Diddy Doodles challenge , Nelly X

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Another gorgeous card Abby the sparkly wings finish it off beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us over at jellypark juniors :o)