Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Kids Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe

Hi, this is Lydia, I'm borrowing Abby's blog today to share the cards I made for inspiration for the March Kids Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  Since I'm only 3 my mom is helping me with this.

 I used the Belinda Bunny image provided by Robyn's Fetish for my card.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is some my mom printed from Cardmaking and Papercraft.

For my second card I used Lily Lamb, also from Robyn's Fetish.  I colored it with BIC Markits.  The DP for this one is from TLC Creations.


I am entering in the challenge at Little Hands Challenge.  The theme is to make a card for a friend or with friends on it.

We're also looking for a couple more kids to join our team.  If your interested pop on over to the challenge post for the details.

~Lydia

2 comments:

Cole said...

Wowie!! Great job Lydia! Thanks for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog with your awesome creation!!!

klm said...

So sweet! Love how the little ones use one colour - one of the boys still does that! Thanks for joining us at Little Hands Challenge blog!
: ) Kellie, Miss E and P.K.