Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Cute Fairy Card

Hi everyone!!  I just wanted to share a cute fairy card I made.  

Here's what I made....
  I got the image from Patti's Creations.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  I got the DP and sticker from my stash.  I used a pen to do the dashes.

I'm going to enter it in the following challenges....
Jellypark Juniors-Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time-Use a Digi Spring/Easter
Simon Says Stamp-3 Different Papers

Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
~Abby

5 comments:

Josephine said...

Aw, this is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

inkydoodlecrafts said...

This is lovely Abby what a great image too and the papers you've used are just perfect. Thank you for sharing again with us over at Jellypark Juniors. :o)

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful card Abby! Your creations are fun to see! I hope that you had a good day today with the extra 24 we had in February!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Marcea said...

Gorgeous card and really fab papers!!!!Thanks for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog last week. We have a new challenge up so please pop over and join in the fun.
-x-

Jenn said...

Thank you for joining us this month at Craft Your Passion Kids!!