Saturday, January 14, 2012

January Kids Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to share a card I made for The Crafter's Cafe kids challenge.  The theme is Winter/Blue/Sketch.  

Here's what I made....
  
I colored the image with Bic Markits.  The image is from The Stamping Boutique.  The DP and stickers are from my stash.  For the challenge I chose to do winter.


Here are the challenges I'm entering it in....
Jellypark Juniors-Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Kids-Winter Wonderland

Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
                   ~Abby

4 comments:

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Another fab card Abby I love candy canes not to eat just to look at :o) Thanks for sharing with us at Jellypark Juniors. Good Luck

Jellypark said...

Hi Abby, thanks for joining in with our Jellypark Juniors challenge! Fab colours combine well - nice colouring too xx

Jenn said...

You did a great job on your card :)
Thank you for joining us again this month at Craft Your Passion Kids and good luck!!

~Jenn~

Tip Top said...

Great fun image to use! Wonderful card and glad you joined in with us at Jellypark Juniors!