Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Crafter's Cafe January Kids Challenge Week 3

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to share a card I made for The Crafter's Cafe kids challenge.  The theme is blue/winter/sketch.

Here's what I made.....

The image is Noah's Ark from The Stamping Boutique.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from my mom's stash.  I used a blue glitter pen to write Happy Birthday.

I'm going to enter it in the following challenges.....
Jellypark Juniors-Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant-Favorite Colors

Thanks for looking.  Have a nice day.
                   ~Abby

5 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love this card - great coloring! Wishing you a happy week!

Barbara Diane

Jenn said...

What a pretty card!!
Thank you for joining us this month for Craft Your Passion Kids "I HEART You" challenge!!

~Jenn~
CYP Kids Owner

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Another lovely card Abby, I would have liked to borrow the ark last week, we had so much rain ;o) Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Juniors. :o)

Chris said...

Hi there, what a delightful card. I love the cute animals. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Tip Top said...

Do like the image you've used - lovely and colourful! Wonderful card and glad you joined in with us at Jellypark Juniors!