Thursday, December 22, 2011

William's Teacher Gifts

Hello!  William here.  I wanted to show you what I made for my teacher's for Christmas.  I made them post-it easel cards.  My mom did the cutting and scoring and then let me do the rest.  

 For this card I used the daffodil image from The Stamping Boutique.    I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from my mom's stash.

This image is from Heart Song Designs.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is from my mom's stash.

I am entering these in the following challenges...

Thanks for looking.

William

4 comments:

klm said...

What a neat idea for a teacher present!!! Thanks for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog!

: ) Kellie, Miss E and P.K.

Julia said...

Beautiful creation!Sure your teacher will love it. Thanks for joining our Kid's Challenge at TCC! Hugs, Julia-DT

Cole said...

William, you did a FABULOUS job on this project! I bet they loved it!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Carly said...

Hi William!:)
These cards are so cute! We have a striped challenge over at the La La Land Crafts 4 Kids, but you have to use a La La Land stamp. You should come check it out!

xxCARLYxx