Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Witchy Card

Hello everyone!  I just made a fun halloween card. 


The image I used is from Sweet November Stamps.  I colored the image with Bic Markits.  The paper is from my stash.  The ribbon is from my moms stash.


I'm going to enter it in the following challenges.......
Paper Creations Ink-Black and/or Orange
One Stitch at a Time-Anything Goes

Thanks for looking. Have a fun time crafting.

Remember, the monthly kids challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  The theme for October is Fall/Halloween.

                   ~Abby

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Abby,
Wow! What great card and your little witch and owl image is super cute!
Thanks for joining us at PaperCreations Ink Challenges:)
Hope to see you again:)
Huggs
Lynn xxx D

Josephine said...

So sweet!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

klm said...

Such a cute witch! Great coloring too : )

Choccy said...

Such a pretty card !!!
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge.
Good Luck !
Hope to see you back next week :O)

Choccy x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

A very sweet halloween card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week over at OSAAT and good luck Julie DT

Cole said...

Oh this is one of my favorite cards that you've made!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo super duper awesome!!!!!! You rock!

Natascha said...

Hi!
I love your card. Great take on our autumn colours challenge over at Digital Tuesday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha