Friday, September 16, 2011

Lizzy's entries for the TCC Sept. Kids Challenge

Hello!  This is Lizzy, I'm borrowing Abby's blog again.  I wanted to share some cards I made for the September Kids Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  The theme this month is Party.

For my first card I used the Fairy Pari Berry image from DtsArt.  I colored the image with my moms BICs.  The DP is from my mom's stash and the stickers are just some I had.

 For my second card I used PJL Happy Birthday to Me from The Stamping Boutique.  All other details are the same.

On this card I used Wilma the Witch from Digital Delights.  All other details are the same.

Thanks for looking.

~Lizzy

1 comment:

Hestia's Helper said...

Lizzy!
I love them all, but I think my favorite is Fairy Peri Berry! You have picked perfect colors and papers!!
Well done!
And thank you for entering our challenge at The Crafter's Cafe!
Stacie