Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lizzy is Guest DT at Michelle Perkett

Hello!  This is Lizzy.  I'm so excited to be the Guest DT at Michelle Perkett this week.  Here is the card I made to share.

I used Eva the Glam Mermaid from Michelle Perkett.  I colored her with BIC Markits.  The DP is DCWV and the dolphins and flowers are from my mom's stash.

I am entering my card in the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Kona Kid Krafters - Anything Goes
Stitchy Bear Kids - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.

~Lizzy

2 comments:

Marita ♫♫♫ said...

Beautiful card♥.

Hugs Marita♫♫

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lizzy :-) I love the image and the colours, papers and dolphin embellies are fabulous :-)
Congratulations on your GD spot :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x