Saturday, July 30, 2011

Michelle Perkett Studios Getting Ready for the Holidays Blog Hop

Hello!  Today I'm happy to be a part of the Michelle Perkett Studio Getting Ready for the Holidays Blog Hop.  You should have come here from my mom, Rhonda's blog.  If not you'll want to head over to the challenge blog and start from the beginning.

I decided to make something for Back to School.  Here is what I came up with.

I took an empty box, added some school themed DP from my moms stash, wrote some letters across the top and added my owl, from Michelle Perkett, to the front.  What a fun pencil box this will be.  The image was colored with BIC Markits.

Thanks for visiting my stop on the hop.  From here you'll want to head over to Shelley's blog.

~Abby

16 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun pencil box. You did a great job.

paperfun said...

Abby, what a great pencil box! So cute and useful too!

Mari

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Fantastic pencil box, Abby! The owl is beautifully colored and the paper you chose is perfect for the back to school theme!

Anna R said...

Very cute pencil holder. It would even make a fun back to school gift. Good work Abby.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Hey Abby - this is one totally awesome pencil box, great job! Thank you for joining our blog hop, I always love to see your creations! :)

Michelle said...

Abby, I LOVE your pencil box with little Arthur, its awesome! Great coloring and love the alphabet letters, a wonderful job and thank you for joining in our blog hop today at MPS!

CTgirl said...

This is so clever, Abby! I just love your box, and I think Arthur will do a super job, watching those pencils..:)
He looks so cool in his blue waistcoat!

Kim B said...

too cute!

scrapweaver said...

Abby this is great! I love that you used the image in a different way on the box! (I love cards but it is so fun to see different ideas!) Thanks for sharing:-)

Karen S said...

Abby, what a charming gift! A teacher would love that! I'm so glad you played in the Michelle Perkett Studio Blog Hop!

JanetintheJaw said...

Cute pencil box! TFS!

Glennis said...

There is that cute owl again - love him

Shelley said...

Abby this is a great box. Perfect school.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Super cute idea for school. I'm a teacher and I would love it on my desk!

anne said...

cute pencil holder.. love the handwritten alphabet.. Arthur looks ready to go to school.. thanks for joining in this hop and sharing your lovely creation..

Hestia's Helper said...

Abby!!
This is such a creative project!!
We're getting ready to go back to school too!
My boys would love something like this to give their new teachers!! GREAT JOB!!

By the way, if you have time:
Our Latte Lounge Design Team Call has been posted!
We would love for you to apply to be on our VERY FIRST Kids Team!!
HERE IS THE LINK

Stacie