Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Inspired by Song

Hi everyone!  I'm sharing a journal I made for the challenge at Michelle Perkett.  The theme is "Inspired by Song".  The song I chose is "In the Summertime".

All images are from Michelle Perkett Studios.  I colored the images with Bic Markits.  I got the DP, flowers, and button from my moms stash.  The pens I used to write the title of the song are from my stash.


Other challenges I'm entering.....
The Latte Lounge Kids Challenge-Dreaming of a Summer Day
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
Kona Kid Krafters-Anything Goes June till September
Stitchy Bear Kids-Anything Goes June till September

Thanks for looking. Have fun crafting.

~Abby

9 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

how very pretty
thank you for playing along at OSAAT this week
Love Jan
xx

Marianne said...

Very lovely project!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
Marianne

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Wonderful journal, Abby! The cheerful colors and details you chose are terrific, and perfect for the "In the Summertime" song. Thank you for joining this week's "Inspired by a Song" challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.

Shelley said...

Abby, that is a great journal! I love making journals. Glad you joined us at MPS this week. Shelley

Jenn Borjeson said...

Abby, this is great! Love the song you chose for the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Michelle Perkett Studio - I always look forward to seeing your creations! :)

Karen S said...

What a happy summer journal, and it works great with your song. Thanks for joiing us at Michelle Perkett Studio.

Marjo said...

What a cute card, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT for our “Flowers” Challenge, Stitchy Bear Kids & Kona Kid Krafters...

Good luck with the draw, we hope to see you play along with us in August for our “Pretty in Print” contest. I have some yummy candy to Celebrate too.

xoxo Marjo

Michelle said...

OMG, Abby, this is such a beautiful journal cover, I love it! Such happy and fun colors and embellishments that are perfect with that song! Thank you for joining us at MPS this week!

paperfun said...

Awesome job Abby. We all enjoy seeing what you create.

Mari