Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I love you

Hi!  I wanted to share this Valentine's Day card I made.

I used this Heart Present image from Sew Many Cards.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP and sentiment sticker are from my stash.

I'm going to enter my card is these challenges...
Sew Many Cards-Anything Goes
Stamp Something-Anything Digi
One Stitch At A Time-Anything Digi
The Pink Elephant-Be My Valentine
Paper Playtime-Use Cupid or Hearts
Digital Tuesday-From the Heart (Valentine Theme)
Simon Says Stamp-Love is in the Air
Kona Kid Krafter's-Valentine's or Hearts
Messy's Mini Missions-Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.

~Abby

13 comments:

Debs said...

WOW another fabby card Abby :0)...did you realise you won a prize on our last challenge??...could you get your mum to email your details so i can get it posted out sweetie :0)..thanks for joining us again at MMM...hugs..Debs x

Josephine said...

So lovely!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Abby, the image is just perfect for the papers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Whimcees said...

Hi Abby!

This is a beautiful card! Love the colors!

Wishing you a great week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Marjo said...

Hi Abby,

Fantabulous card! I love your design and the hearts are super. Good luck with all the challenges.

Thanks for joining us at Kona Kid Krafter's.

Hugs, Marjo

Highland Monkey's said...

Lovely card, could also be used as an anniversary card.

Lisa said...

Very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Paddington fan said...

Really cheerful paper and a great card! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck! Love Jacky x

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Valentine's Day Card Abby! love the cute image and your matching paper! great job!
hugs

Madison said...

AWESOME! Abby I love it. maddie

Whimcees said...

Hi Abby!

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Valentines Day!

Hope you get lots of chocolate!

Barbara Diane

Toucan Scraps said...

TJ says

I love the layout and I love the paper and hearts

kaylou said...

fabulous card Abby, thanks for joining us at Messy Missions.
Hugs Kaylou xx