Monday, January 17, 2011

OSAAT 45 New

Hi again.  Here's another card I created for the current challenge at One Stitch at a Time.  The theme this week is NEW.  I got all new crafting supplies for my birthday and decided to pull them out and use them for this challenge.

I used this birthday image from Michelle Perkett.  The DP is my NEW stuff that my grandma bought me at Target and the card base was in a stamping kit my mom bought me.

I'm also entering this in the Birthday challenge at Sew Many Challenges.

Thanks for looking.

~Abby

6 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a fabulous card Abby - love the spotty paper and the beautiful colouring. How lovely to receive all this crafty stash for your birthday! Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week at OSAAT. x Sylvia x

annieambriel said...

Such a lovely sweet card. Love the image as well :).

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Cards Challenge birthday blog hop this week.

Hugs, Annie

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT.

Hugs Nataliya

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Abby love colours and the gorgeous design.
Thank you for joining us over at Sew Many Cards

Hugs Linda

A.J. said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing along with our challenge this time over at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Jayne said...

Cute card Abby.....'Happy New Stash'! Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT.