Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge #7

Hi.  Summer is here, so I'm hoping to have lots more time to play with mom's crafting goodies.

Here is my card for this weeks challenge at Karen's Doodles.  The theme this week was get well using the provided sketch.

I thought this image was a good one to help someone feel better.  I colored the image with colored pencils.  The DP is DCWV.  The gems and flower stickers are from my stash.

I am also entering this in the Little Hands Do Crafts challenge #7, Bling it up.

Thanks for looking.

Abby

6 comments:

Lexi said...

what a pretty and bright card! Enough to make anyone feel better :D Thanks for playing with the kids at Little hands do crafts

Hugs Lexi xxx

joey said...

Hi Abby

your card would be sure to cheer anyone up it is so pretty, thanks for joining us at karens doodles kids challenge, I think Sydney is feeling the same, the longer the holidays the longer she gets to raid mums stash lol :O) good luck sweetie

Joey & Sydney xxx

Whimcees said...

Hi Abby!

I am so happy to see new postings! I will write later as I have to leave now but wanted to say hello and glad to see you back with some wonderful creations! :<)

Barbara Diane

Whimcees said...

Hello again!

This is a beautiful card! I love the colors and layout and your coloring of the image is so pretty!

Wishing you sunshine today!

Barbara Diane

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors and the pretty gems and flowers!
Thank you so much for joining us at Karen's Doodles Kids!
Hugs ♥
Dee & Emily

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty card Abby! I love the beautiful rhinestones!

Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles Kids!

Hugs, Kelly & Kirsten